25' XLR Male to XLR Female 16AWG Cable
Image for reference only
Actual item may look different
Click on image for larger view
- Balanced audio cables utilize impedance balanced lines that reduce EM and RF noise and extend the effective range of the cable run. Additionally, unlike standard unbalanced RCA interconnects that utilizes their braid as a signal return, balanced cables have a separate braided shield to provide additional resistance to interference without modulating the interference into the signal. This prevents ground loop issues. These cables feature thick, heavy gauge wires, gold plated connectors and sturdy connector housings.
- 16AWG Stranded Copper Wire Conduits.
- 97.5% Shielded Balanced Connections
- Gold Plated Connectors
- Metallic Graphite Colored Connector Housings
- Molded Strain Relief Boots.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.