Clearspan Tents Exclusive to Special Event Sales
Our Clearspan Tents, produced by Cosco Tents, are built to the
highest standards. We have improved many design features of
these tents to facilitate easier setup and tear-down.
All fabric conforms to NFPA 701 and CAN/ULC S-109
flame-retardant standards and are engineered to withstand
winds of 62 mph (100 km/h).
The basic tent price includes solid walls which can be upgraded to
window walls at minimal cost. We can provide engineered tent drawings and installation training is included.
Clearspan Tents are available in lengths from 5m to 5000m. Please call us for all sizing inquiries.
- Material Fabric: Double PVC-Coated, 850g/sqm (25oz) Weight
- Meets NFPA 701, CAN/ULC S-109 and CFM Fire Retardant Standards (California Fire Marshall)
- Structure: Highly Reinforced Extruded Aluminum with Anodized Finish. Connectors and Mounting Bases are Manufactured from Hot Dip Galavanized Steel
- Engineered to Withstand Winds of 100 km/h (62 mph)
- Heavy-Duty Ratchets Include a Cover