Pole Tents for Elegance and Nostalgia
Defined by their sweeping high peaks and graceful curves,
Special Event Sales Pole Tents are reminiscent of the circus tents of old and bring a feeling of nostalgia to any event.
All fabric conforms to NFPA 701 and CAN/ULC S-109
flame-retardant standards and are engineered to withstand
winds of 62 mph (100 km/h).
Available widths for Pole Tents are 40’ and 60’.
The lengths are easily adjusted by adding 20’ midsections.
- Material Fabric: Double PVC-Coated, 850g/sqm (25oz) Weight
- Meets NFPA 701, CAN/ULC S-109 and CFM Fire Retardant Standards (California Fire Marshall)
- Double Braid Polyester Lacing on Each Seam
- Interchangeable Parts
- Heavy-Duty Ratchets Include a Cover
- Structure: Anodized Aluminum Side Poles with Steel Fittings and Steel Center Poles