Special Event Sales carries the 10’ x 10’ value series pop-up tent for customers that require an economical but sturdy tent. The 10’x10’ heavy duty Aluminum Pop-Up Tent is built to withstand the tests of time, and may be customized to provide many years of service to your organization.
All of Special Event Sales Pop-Up Tents are made with a durable PVC coated nylon top that features a fire retardant coating. Our Pop-Up Tents are an excellent choice for farmers markets, golf courses and event rental companies.
- Material: PVC coated nylon top
- HD aluminum frame
- Cast metal corner connectors
- 50mm x 2mm hexagonal tubular frame
- The lightest and the strongest in the industry
Value Series Pop-Up Tent:
- Material: PVC coated nylon top
- Steel Frame
- Easy to set up and take down
- Adjustable to multiple heights
- Fire retardant
- Accordion style design makes for easy set up and take down.
- Easy to use pin locking system to raise or lower the tent.
- Cast metal corner connectors replace cheap plastic fittings to ensure stability.
- Add to your tent with 10’ nylon window and solid walls, which are easy to attach with velcro straps.
- Ensure your Pop-Up Tent stays in place with 15 or 30 Kg weights.
Great for serving food or selling merchandise the Pop-Up Table has a sturdy wood top and an expandable aluminum under structure. Attach it to your tent using the Pop-up frame connector.
Special Event Sales now offers party canopies. Our canopies may look like the competitions’ but the similarities end there. Made out of stronger materials, this canopy is built to last. Thicker roof material and heavier gauge tubing provide the strength. Ratchet guy wire as opposed to rope ensures that installing a tight tent is a breeze.
Available in 20’ x 20’, 20’ x 30’, 20’ x 40’, 30’ x 30’, 30’ x 45’, 30’ x 60’.
The smooth, graceful lines of the Marquee Tents conceal a durable yet simple frame. A favorite tent for special event, fair, trade show and food service use.
Frame tents are user friendly as well as attractive for any party or event with a lightweight frame and easy setup. The canopy is double curved for both beauty and wind stability while a flying centre pole supported by diagonal cables gives an obstruction free interior. Featuring interchangeable parts, this tent is also great for streamlining your rental inventory.
Available in the following sizes
- 10’ x 10’
- 10’ x 20’
- 15’ x 15’
- 20’ x 20’
- 20’ x 30’
- 20’ x 40’
- 30’ x 30’
- 17’ Hex
- 34’ Hex
- Material: 14 oz vinyl/polyester fabric
- Meets NFPA 701, CAN/ULC S-109 and CFM Fire Retardant Standards (California Fire Marshal)
- Structure: Baton sliding walls slide and attach neatly to the post for an open side setup.
- Mildew & Rot Resistant
Defined by their sweeping high peaks and graceful curves, Special Event Sales Pole Tents are reminiscent of the circus tents of old and bring a feeling of nostalgia to any event. Available in 40’ and 60’ width. Lengths are easily adjusted by adding 20’ mid-sections. Window walls, plain walls and accessories sold separately.
Our Clearspan tents, produced by Cosco Tents, are built to the highest standards. We have improved many design features of these tents to facilitate easier setup and tear-down.
All fabric conforms to NFPA 701 and CAN/ULC S-109 flame retardant standards and are engineered to withstand winds of 62mph (100 kmph).
The basic tent price includes solid walls which can be upgraded to window walls at minimal cost. We can also provide engineered tent drawings upon request and provide installation training.
Clearspan Tents are available in the following sizes:
- 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 18m, 20m,
- 25m, 30m, and 40m.
- Material: Fabric: double PVC coated, 850g/sqm (25oz) weight
- Flame Retardant Standards: Conforms to NFPA 701 and CAN/ULC S-109
- Structure: Highly reinforced extruded aluminum with anodized finish. Connectors and mounting bases are manufactured from hot dip galvanized steel
- Engineered to withstand winds of 100 kmph (62mph)